Each practice day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs release an official injury report leading up to the next game. The Chiefs will travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Monday at 7:15 p.m. Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
- Cornerback Charvarius Ward (hand) practiced in limited fashion for the second day in a row. Ward missed all three practices last week before being ruled out ahead of the game.
- Running back Darrel Williams (ankle) was upgraded to full practice after being limited for the Chiefs on Thursday. After missing all three practices last week, defensive end Alex Okafor has missed both workouts this week.
- Sammy Watkins was back on the field Friday but is still in the concussion protocol, per Andy Reid. A Twitter question asked whether we heard anything regarding a fine for Chargers linebacker Denzel Perryman for his questionable tackle that injured Watkins, and we have not, yet. Words of fines typically break via the NFL newsbreakers on Saturday.
- Dorian O’Daniel’s (knee) absent status on Friday would lead you to believe he was injured on Thursday. O’Daniel shares a lead among the Chiefs for special teams snaps (41).
- Chiefs special teams coordinator Dave Toub on possibly playing without O’Daniel: ““It impacts us huge. Obviously, we’d have to make some adjustments. He’s a four-phase starter. He plays on every phase, pretty much. There would be something that we would have to address. The good thing is, we have a lot of guys. [General manager Brett] Veach has done a great job with the roster. We’ve got guys in the wings, guys that are backups that could come in and play, and I feel comfortable whichever way we go.”
For Thursday’s injury report, click here.